Wednesday, January 4, 2017

MORE FABRIC FOR SALE

In my previous post, I listed some fabric bundles and a medallion quilt kit packaged in an fabric-covered chest. Be sure to check it out as the latter is still available. The others have sold. I found a few other bundles while sorting through the sewing room today. If you care to take a look, keep reading for some other great bargains. First up is this cheerful bundle of Riley Blake's Nantucket Summer fabric. It's a little hard to part with this one but I'm blessed with many fabrics in my stash so it's time for me to see if there is anyone else who might get some enjoyment from it. There are 16 fat quarters in this bundle, which sells for $26 plus $6 US shipping. Please note that I may have unfold some of fabrics to ship it most cost effectively for you. If you live in the Des Moines area, I'm happy to arrange a pick-up date so you can save on postage costs. SOLD!


Here's a pretty bundle of prints reminiscent of the Victorian era. It's Wyndham Fabrics' Parlor collection. There are 15 fat quarters, which I'm selling for $24 plus $6 US shipping. SOLD!


And for any Civil War fabric fans, here's an oldie but goodie—Nancy Kirk's Civil War collection. There are 12 fat quarters in this bundle, which sells for $18 plus $6 US shipping. Please note that I may have to unfold some of the fabrics to ship it most cost effectively for you. SOLD!




I'm not sure which collection this fat quarter bundle is from but it's filled with pretty yellows, pinks, greens and blacks. There are 18 fat quarters in this bundle, which sells for $27 plus $6 shipping. Please note that I may have to unfold some of the fabrics to ship it most cost effectively for you. SOLD!


Here's a fun project for any bag lovers out there. It comes with fabrics to make Indigo Junction's Nouveau Hobo Bag (pattern included). I'm selling it for $16 plus $5 shipping. SOLD!



And here's the fabric-covered chest filled with fabric featured in the previous post. See that post for more details. SOLD!


1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Kimber. I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Hugs from Down Under. Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from blog readers. Due to the amount of spam I receive, comment moderation has been enabled. SPAMMERS TAKE NOTE: Your comments will NOT be automatically published!